Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships
The 2021 Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo Application is Now Open.
2021 Application Deadline is: April 30, 2021
2021 Awards Will Be Granted: May 31, 2021
Do you have an idea for a business? Are you thinking through a few ideas and want to test some things out before you dive in? Are you studying business with the goal of starting your own business someday?
The life of an entrepreneur is both exciting and challenging. Whether you are starting a local restaurant or the next big tech idea, every day can bring new opportunities, but it is not easy by any means. It requires focus and perseverance to be successful. You need to live, eat and breath your business. Is the life of an entrepreneur for you?
Business Consultant Stephen Semprevivo is a proud supporter of education and entrepreneurship and is excited to offer this opportunity. He, himself ,is an entrepreneur and has worked with many other entrepreneurs as part of his consulting practice. He has experienced many of the ups and downs of this career choice.
One of Stephen’s favorite mantras is, The best time to start a business is NOW! To that end, he wants to help you get started and reward your ideas and accomplishments! He is now accepting applications for his startup scholarships.
The Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students interested in starting their own business. Students are recognized for their ideas and capacities, as well as for their commitment to being an entrepreneur. As the 1st class in 2021, the Stephen Semprevivo Scholarship will select 2 student entrepreneurs to receive $2,500. Winners will also receive 20 hours of assistance on their business plan or strategy, and two startup books from Stephen Semprevivo’s list of favorites.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Applicants must be a high school, vocational school, college, or university student who are or will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program.
- Applicants for Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo must be interested in an entrepreneurial career.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
- The Scholarship Prize will not exceed the cost of the annual tuition. The Scholarship Prize will be in the form of an ACH payment made payable directly to the accredited post-secondary institution of higher education attended by the Scholarship Prize Recipient.